Thursday, August 11, 2011

Catch Catcher!

Two of my nephews (Bransen and Gabriel) and my niece (Bella) got a kitten a few weeks ago from these people that are giving away cats, but you have to find them in the barn and chase them! So, we finally got a kitty and Bransen wanted to name it Catcher because we had to catch it. (I would say "Catch-her" but I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl.) We went over to their house on Wednesday and I got some snapshots of "it" and Bella and Gabe (Bransen was running around outside). It was quite hard to do so for the cat would not sit still. But I tried.


Catcher's own little jungle gym

Bella's poor hairbow



Look at those pretty eyes

Bella: "The kitty's tail tickles!"
Catcher: If only she'd let me go . . .

Bella looks so excited and Gabe is such a cutie
. . . and the kitty wants to escape!

3 comments:

  1. Aww...well, you know I'm a sucker for kittens! ha. Catcher is adorable! and so are the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments here! But remember: "Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." (Proverbs 16:24) Any inappropriate or rude comments will not be published!
If you ask a question or even if you don't, be sure to check back to see if I replied to you. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...