Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We Went to Philipsburg!

On Monday the 8th my older brother Kirk, his sweetheart Jeri, my younger sister KayleeBeth and I went to Philipsburg, MT. We visited The Sweet Palace and bought lots of candy there!





Kirk & Jeri <3

This is the only picture that Kaylee is in . . .
she was too busy taking pictures on Jeri's camera. :)

They had a million different kinds of FUDGE!!!!

Taffy puller

We ate at Doe's & Brother's for lunch

This lucky guy was outside the resturaunt!

How could I resist? He was just standing there looking so handsome!

We walked around the little town . . .

. . . and went into a little shop with cool stuff in it

Jeri found the biggest butterfly -uh, exscuse me, flutterby

And Kirk held some HUGE scissors

There were some old ladies in a coffee shop . . .

. . . I went up and talked to them . . . they were so funny!

Her dream hat

I wonder what that book is about . . .

. . . two girls in crazy hats? Maybe? But I don't think so.

Found this at an antique shop . . . gross!

My future wedding dress!

Jeri thought this looked like a "beauty and the beast set."

I think I'll start a band

I love Roy Rogers! He's the coolest cowboy ever!

A waterfall we stopped and looked at on the way back.
So pretty how Jeri caught the rainbow.

We also went to Georgetown Lake but didn't take any pictures and only stayed for a few minutes to swim real quick before heading back. It was a REALLY fun (and funny) day! 

4 comments:

  1. Hey- you keep away from Roy Rogers...he's MY favorite cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That waterfall is sooo pretty! but i wouldn't go by it cause I am afraid of heights!

    KB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky: Well I said it first so YOU keep away! Besides, you're married . . . and he's dead. :(
    K-Bops: And you wondered why I didn't get out of the car?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the pictures! You girls, (and Kirk) are so funny. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments here! But remember: "Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." (Proverbs 16:24) Any inappropriate or rude comments will not be published!
If you ask a question or even if you don't, be sure to check back to see if I replied to you. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...