Thursday, January 10, 2013

So Far This Month . . .

I've been doing good at keeping the few resolutions I've made (particularly the exercising).

I've read three books already: Embers of Love (Striking a Match, #1) by Tracie Peterson, Petticoat Ranch (Lassoed in Texas #1) by Mary Connealy, and Michal (Wives of King David #1) by Jill Eileen Smith. I'm currently reading A Bride in the Bargain by Deanne Gist.

I won the book  by Julie Klassen in a giveaway on goodreads.com and Season 3 of Downton Abbey. Sooo excited about them!

I got sick with the flu last Saturday and Sunday and then on Monday and Tuesday I had a cold. =/

I went ice skating last Monday with some family and a few friends. I forgot to take off my skate guards before going on the ice and slipped and fell. Twice! It was sooo embarrassing (but now it's just plain hilarious)  and I have nasty bruises on my knees! Some guy there told me it happens to him at least once a year. But still, I rarely ever fall and always tale my guards off . . . except this time I wad distracted by one of my nephews and totally forgot I still had them on. That won't happen again I can tell you that!

I went snow shoveling today and made some money for missions and to send one of my friends a late Christmas present. =)

I put up some polls on my sidebar for you to vote on.

What have you done so far this month? Anything exciting (or embarrassing)?

2 comments:

  1. Well... that sounds like mostly good things! Hope the rest of 2013 is that great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job at still working on your resolutions! :)

    btw: I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments here! But remember: "Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." (Proverbs 16:24) Any inappropriate or rude comments will not be published!
If you ask a question or even if you don't, be sure to check back to see if I replied to you. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...