Monday, February 4, 2013

She's Arrived!

Piper Ann McGuffey arrived safely from God on Saturday night around 9:00 PM to my sister Rebekah and her husband Isaiah. She weighs 8 lbs. 2 oz. and is 20 and a half inches long.

Mother and baby are doing great!

My dad is once again a proud grandpa.

My mom loves having a another granddaughter. 

My brother Kirk likes being Piper's uncle.

Kirk's girlfriend Jeri will one day be her aunt.

My sister KayleeBeth thinks it's cute when Piper sticks out her tongue.

My brother Ryan didn't quite know what to do with the little baby.

She likes to be all bundled up.

Isn't she so beautiful?

P.S. I took all the pictures except for the one with me in it (KayleeBeth took that one).

19 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Congrats on being an aunt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness.

    she is a king-sized GOD thing.:)
    sent straight from heaven.
    she is so so beautiful.
    congrats.:)
    and thanks for tagging me!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! She's so adorable! Cute name too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she's so cute! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chasity... she's so beautiful. I'm so glad she arrived safely! Congrats!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she's so perfect and adorable! Congratulations! Such sweet pictures :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWWW She is so cute! Loved the pictures and thanks for sharing because I was actually about to email you to see if she had her baby yet! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Haha, well good thing you looked at my blog. =)

      Delete
    2. Hey Chasity, I'm hosting my 100 followers giveaway!
      http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-100-followers-giveaway.html

      Delete
    3. Woohoo! How exciting! I shall go enter it! =D

      Delete
  8. She is absolutely postively adorable! Congrats on being an aunt, I'm excited someday to hopefully be an aunt, but that will be a while since all my siblings are younger than me. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute!! :) I love ALL the pictures. I love the pictures with you and KayleeBeth holding the baby! Thanks for posting them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! She's Beautiful!!! Children are a blessing! (Psalm 127, 139)
    Thanks for posting such lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!! It's so much fun being an auntie eh? :) Have fun holding and cuddling her!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! she is a gift from God!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Chasity! Thats super exciting :)

    Prayers, Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable, Chasity! Love the name your sis and her husband chose also - that name is so sweet and unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. she is so beautiful! I just read your sister's post on the pregnancy! God is so amazign! I have also been looking through your blog. Such a beautiful girl you are and I saw that you are staying pure until marriage! That is so awesome! I commend you for that and don't give up!
    have a wonderful day!

    ~Morgan Ilg
    shortsleevedpants.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments here! But remember: "Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." (Proverbs 16:24) Any inappropriate or rude comments will not be published!
If you ask a question or even if you don't, be sure to check back to see if I replied to you. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...