Friday, October 26, 2012

Snow? Already??

It's the end of October and here in Montana we got snow! 
That's right, snow

This was taken out my bedroom window

Taken from our back stairs/balcony -this is our backyard

Technically we got our official first snow the beginning of this month but I was on vacation in Nebraska so this is my first snow that I've seen. I'm glad that it's melting away though because I'm not quite ready for the snow to stay! I mean, I was just getting used to it being fall and enjoying it (I just did that post about taking walks in the fall with my sister you know) and then bam! It snows! At least it's pretty much all melted by now. =) My favorite song right now is Let- er DON'T Let It Snow (since we've got places to go)! =D Because if it keeps snowing now, it will be an extremely looooong winter for us! I'm just not quite ready for it to be full blown winter and snowing yet. =/ 

How is the weather where you live? Most likely it's warmer where you are and no snow in sight but who know, God could send some snow your way! Well if you live in down South that would be really crazy but you know what I mean . . . right?? ;P

If you would like to see more snowy pictures you can see them at my photography blog by clicking here.


11 comments:

  1. WOW, SNOW?????? In OCTOBER?????? Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow wow wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know right? But this isn't the first time we've had snow this early. One time I heard it snowed at the beginning of September. o.O I was just a baby then so I don't remember it though.

      Delete
  2. AWESOME!! I love snow and tell God for me to send some snow our way since we never get any! lol

    I'm going to check out your other blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, you live in AL so of course there's no snow but I could always ask. ;) Or maybe send you some? Um, in a cooler? ;P

      Delete
  3. ahhhhhhh WHY?!?!?! snow, in OCTOBER!!!! ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! snow! I love snow!!! thanks for uploading the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky! Yes, I do like snow, a lot, even though I've lived in the Midwest all my life, and have seen a lot of snow.
    I live in Illinois, so I was expecting lots of snow last year, but we barely got any. Right now, it's really cold, but we probably won't get any snow soon. But, since we are kinda moving to Wisconsin, and there is going to be a ski resort right across from our neighborhood, I am really hoping to have some.

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't get much snow last year (though there were a couple of days where it just kept coming down) either. Oooh, that will be fun living near a ski resort. I hope you get lots of snow this year!! =)

      Delete
  6. that is so cool that you get snow!!! We never get snow (I live in Australia)....:(

    ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so wonderful! I live in TX, so we do not get any snow. :(

    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments here! But remember: "Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." (Proverbs 16:24) Any inappropriate or rude comments will not be published!
If you ask a question or even if you don't, be sure to check back to see if I replied to you. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...