Saturday, August 11, 2012

MORE IMPORTANT!! Giveaway Update!!

    You guys are going to kill me but . . . I just figured out how I can see what people selected on my giveaway form so please completely ignore the giveaway update post that I posted just before this one! I'm such an idiot! It was really simple but dumby me didn't realize it and then I went the hard way and did that last post! Oh my goodness I am sooooooooooooo sorry about all that confusing things I wanted you to do!!! Though I still do need URL's for your extra entries but that is all that I need you to do now! Just enter those via commenting on this post! Sorry for being a retard guys! To make it up to you, I will give everyone that has already entered an extra entry! =)

17 comments:

  1. YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT. Everyone makes mistakes, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Chasity, I just wanted to know that I awarded you over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you!! I'll look when I get the chance! =)

      Delete
  3. It was just a small mistake! Loved your blog,wanted to follow you but you don't have a JOIN THIS SITE BUTTON. Please follow me at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, but I do have a "join this site button." Maybe you just can't see it? It's on my sidebar down a ways. Or you could just copy and paste the URL onto your dashboard?

      Delete
  4. I entered! :)

    Oh and I was wondering if you would follow me? Trying to get 60 followers so I can do something cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So I found the blog you were trying to get 60 followers on and I saw that you already did. Congrats! I'm following your photography club blog. =)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Chasity! :)
      If you decide to follow my other one too, I would love to have you and you will be welcomed with love! :D

      Delete
    3. You're welcome! Awww, thank you! =)

      Delete
  5. Awww! Thanks for doing all that! I saw your comment with the URL's on the giveaway form but thanks for making sure that I got it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been awarded!
    http://randocology.blogspot.com/2012/08/colorful-blog-award.html
    xoxo
    Gianna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I'll check it out when I can. =)

      Delete
  7. You've been awarded on my blog!
    http://randocology.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html
    xoxo
    Gianna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks again! I'll definitely post them when I get on again on Thursday! =)

      Delete
  8. I was wondering how you pronounced your name? I hope it's not hard to explain on blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is pronounced pretty much like it's spelled: ch-ah-sit-ee, chahsitee, Chasity you see? =)Like charity but with an "s" instead of an "r."

      Delete

Drop your comments here! But remember: "Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." (Proverbs 16:24) Any inappropriate or rude comments will not be published!
If you ask a question or even if you don't, be sure to check back to see if I replied to you. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...