Tuesday, December 27, 2011

To My Dear Readers - I'm "Busy"

   WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR!
To all the people who are insane (no offense) enough to be a follower:
   Merry after Christmas! Since I've been really horrible at posting (I'll tell you why after this) and didn't wish you all a merry before Christmas I'm sending out my season's greeting now. Just to let you know, I'm not sending actual cards or anything: that was my "greeting" above. :)
   So, back to me being HORRIBLE at posting. Reason: I'm a lazy bum! That, and I hate to love getting on the computer. It's like a black hole! Not that blogging isn't a waste of time or anything . . . (it isn't right? right! thank you! :) but I could being doing other things.
   Other things. Yeah that's another reason I hardly blog anymore. I've being doing "other things." Really, I'm actually pretty busy. Doing absolutely nothing! It keeps me sooooo busy that I don't have anytime to do something! I'm truly shocked that I'm actually blogging (a.k.a. doing something) right now. I have a million other things to do like:
1. Do nothing (a personal favorite :)
2. Scratch my head
3. Pick my nose (I think I'll pass on that one)
4. Sit on my bum and stare at the wall
5. Blink. Really hard.
   See? I'm very "busy." I have all that and much more to do. I had to beat myself over the head with a tissue box (it took quite some effort actually) to find time and make myself get on the computer (it's a black hole remember?) today and come up with something for you people. And now, I must go. I've done so much that need to take a break and do number 1. :D (Ugh! Smiling takes too much effort)


2 comments:

  1. Ok...
    I could really tell people what you do all day...
    You and your sister say to me...
    "Mom, could you type in the password on your computer?"....
    I say"Have you done any house work?"
    You say"Uggggh".
    I say "later...much later...the computer isn't on".
    I think I am too nice about this computer thing & should "make you be my housework slaves"..."ehehe"
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Mom you are so hilarious! But, KayleeBeth's the one who's always wanting to get the computer 24/7. I'm the one that h-a-t-e-s to get on it. Remember? ;)

    I Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments here! But remember: "Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." (Proverbs 16:24) Any inappropriate or rude comments will not be published!
If you ask a question or even if you don't, be sure to check back to see if I replied to you. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...