| My beautiful white teeth! :D |
(actually I just got this image off the internet . . . too bad though)
Until I have more time . . .
~Toothache-free/the-dentist-is-my-best-friend! - Chasity :)
P.S. After they finished up I pulled some chap stick out of my pocket (you know you're lips get soooo dry from having to keep your mouth open? mine were REALLY bad and it didn't help that they always use that sucky thing so your lips have absolutely NO moisture, but you're numb so you can't tell anyways until afterwards). I tried putting it on my lips . . . it ended up getting applied onto my not-so-dry teeth and I didn't realize it until I closed my mouth and could taste it. Ew! Yes, my mouth was so numb that I couldn't even feel that it was getting on my teeth instead of my lips. :( I tried eating a little after that and kept on getting food on my face and it was almost completely IMPOSSIBLE to drink through a straw! You can't suck up water when you can't feel your mouth and your muscles refuse to work until they know what they are doing! When I was done eating I smacked my lips together . . . TRIED to smack them, anywhoo . . . but couldn't and it frustrated me for the rest of the day and had me trying to get them to smack together by sucking them but I couldn't! The dentist isn't a bad experience at all . . . it's just the aftermath of it all that bugs me until I go crazy that's not so fun. I seriously better go now (and be done with this postscript that is longer then my script itself!). Oh, and post a comment about your dentist experiences. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop your comments here! But remember: "Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." (Proverbs 16:24) Any inappropriate or rude comments will not be published!
If you ask a question or even if you don't, be sure to check back to see if I replied to you. =)